By Tarek Ziade
- A very important consultant for Python builders who're transferring to the hot microservices-based development
- A concise, updated advisor to development effective and light-weight microservices in Python utilizing Flask, Tox, and different tools
- Learn to exploit Docker packing containers, CoreOS, and Amazon internet prone to set up your services
We usually install our internet functions into the cloud, and our code must engage with many third-party prone. a good strategy to construct purposes to do that is thru microservices structure. yet, in perform, it truly is tough to get this correct as a result of the complexity of every thing interacting with each one other.
This booklet will train you the way to beat those concerns and craft purposes which are outfitted as small usual devices, utilizing the entire confirmed top practices and keeping off the standard traps. it is a useful ebook: you will construct every little thing utilizing Python three and its striking tooling atmosphere. you are going to comprehend the rules of TDD and follow them.
You will use Flask, Tox, and different instruments to construct your companies utilizing most sensible practices. you'll methods to safe connections among prone, and the way to script Nginx utilizing Lua to construct net program firewall gains corresponding to expense proscribing. additionally, you will make yourself familiar with Docker's position in microservices, and use Docker boxes, CoreOS, and Amazon net companies to install your services.
This ebook will take you on a trip, finishing with the production of a whole Python program in keeping with microservices. through the top of the ebook, you may be good versed with the basics of establishing, designing, checking out, and deploying your Python microservices.
What you'll learn
- Explore what microservices are and the way to layout them
- Use Python three, Flask, Tox, and different instruments to construct your prone utilizing most sensible practices
- Learn the best way to use a TDD approach
- Discover the right way to record your microservices
- Configure and package deal your code within the most sensible way
- Interact with different services
- Secure, video display, and scale your services
- Deploy your providers in Docker bins, CoreOS, and Amazon internet Services
About the Author
Tarek Ziade is a Python developer, positioned within the geographical region close to Dijon, France. He works at Mozilla within the companies group. He based a French Python consumer staff known as Afpy, and he has written a number of books approximately Python in French and English. while he isn't hacking on his computing device or placing out together with his relatives, he is spending time among his passions, operating and enjoying the trumpet.
You can stopover at his own web publication (Fetchez le Python) and persist with him on Twitter (@tarek_ziade). you can even look at considered one of his books on Amazon, specialist Python Programming, released by means of Packt.
Table of Contents
- Understanding Microservices
- Working with flask
- Test-driven improvement and documentation, the virtuous cycle
- Designing Forrest
- Interacting with different services
- Monitoring your prone
- Securing your services
- Consuming the Microservices
- Packaging Forrest
- Dockerizing your prone
- Deploying on AWS
- Thinking ahead