By Sandra K. Hewitt
Written to assist frontline practitioners examine and deal with instances with young ones elderly 18 months to 6 years who current allegations of kid abuse, this ebook offers concrete and simply understood information regarding uncomplicated baby improvement, interview systems, and case administration thought. vast adventure is built-in with the study literature to supply:
- an evaluation of kid improvement details because it applies to interviewing younger children
- a protocol for evaluation of preverbal young ones that's grounded in idea and research
- a structure for evaluation of kids elderly 3 to five
- a evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of a few present interview formats
- a method for based interviewing
Read or Download Assessing Allegations of Sexual Abuse in Preschool Children: Understanding Small Voices (Interpersonal Violence: The Practice Series) PDF
Best psychological testing & measurement books
Necessities of DAS-IIƠAssessment is the simplest resource of data at the new version of the DASƠinstrument, giving you illuminating case reviews, professional overview of the try out? s relative strengths and weaknesses, and priceless suggestion on its scientific purposes. Written through Ron Dumont, John Willis, and Colin Elliott, this booklet is followed through a CD-ROM containing customizable Excel worksheets, PDF records, and Microsoft notice records to comfortably let you upload your individual DAS-II overview effects.
First released in 1985. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
What should still ex-offenders do so as to land an excellent activity? the place may still they visit discover a task they do good and revel in doing? What innovations paintings top for them? This ebook presents very important solutions to many re-entry questions dealing with ex-offenders. starting with an exam of 20 myths/realities and 22 ideas for fulfillment, one in all America's top employment and re-entry specialists unearths 10 steps to activity and occupation success:1.
¿Qué es l. a. ira? ¿Por qué nos enfadamos? Puede que no nos guste reconocerlo, pero los angeles realidad es que todos nos hemos enfadado en muchas ocasiones diferentes, por múltiples causas y con distintas personas. l. a. ira es una emoción basic que todos experimentamos y que, en ocasiones, nos ayuda a resolver problemas y conflictos cotidianos.
- Advances in Personality Assessment: Volume 8 (Advances in Personality Assessment Series)
- Thinking Beyond the Test: Strategies for Re-Introducing Higher-Level Thinking Skills
- Interviewing Children about Sexual Abuse: Controversies and Best Practice
- Ability (Psychology Revivals): A Psychological Study
- Psychologie der Persönlichkeit (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Research Methods for Counseling: An Introduction (Counseling and Professional Identity)
Additional resources for Assessing Allegations of Sexual Abuse in Preschool Children: Understanding Small Voices (Interpersonal Violence: The Practice Series)
Assessing Allegations of Sexual Abuse in Preschool Children: Understanding Small Voices (Interpersonal Violence: The Practice Series) by Sandra K. Hewitt