By Luis Lobo Fernandes
Read Online or Download A Cronica do Luis (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Best medical biographies & memoirs books
In 1987, Barry Lynes wrote the vintage booklet on Rife heritage referred to as The melanoma treatment That labored. Rife's international of Electromedicine is the sequel, released in 2009. what's the distinction among the 2 books? The melanoma healing That labored used to be essentially a biographical account of Royal Raymond Rife's existence and paintings, together with certain, dated files of the occasions which happened, and in-depth bills from the folks concerned.
An anthology in regards to the lives of people that be afflicted by Tourette Syndrome.
The fantastic story of County” is the tale of 1 of America’s oldest and most unique city hospitals. From its inception as a poor condo” shelling out loose remedy to indigents, Chicago’s cook dinner County health facility has been popular as a instructing health facility and the healthcare supplier of final inn for the city’s uninsured.
Within the tale of a heartbreak that no mom must have to stand, Caryn Franca manages to place into phrases the unspeakable emotions that provide a voice that's common as all of us wade through the tragedies which are part of lifestyles. Her memoir exhibits that even though we may possibly unexpectedly suppose beaten by means of existence, we aren't by myself.
- 'For Us It Was Heaven': The Passion, Grief and Fortitude of Patience Darton (Caniada Blanch/Sussex Academic Studies on Contemporary Spain)
- My Beautiful Disaster: My Brain Injury, My Gift, My Life
- AFTER THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH
- A Romance with the Heart: An Intimate Look at the Life and work of a Pioneer in Heart Medicine
- Island Nurses: Stories of birth, life and death on remote Great Barrier Island
- I'm Not Dead... Yet!
Extra resources for A Cronica do Luis (Portuguese Edition)
A Cronica do Luis (Portuguese Edition) by Luis Lobo Fernandes