By Patrick J. McKeever,Tim Nuttall,Richard G. Harvey
Following the good fortune and significant popularity of the 1st version, the second one version of Skin illnesses of the puppy and Cat preserves the strengths of the book:
- Problem-oriented method; the ebook is prepared in twelve chapters overlaying dermatoses categorised by means of their precept offering sign
- Concise systematically based textual content; definition, aetiology and pathogenesis, scientific gains, differential diagnoses, diagnostic checks, management
- Focus is on medical perform and the necessity to clarify the sickness to the owner
- Superb and generously sized color images and diagrams
- Clear undemanding layout - one situation in keeping with web page or unfold of pages
- Referenced all through to offer the clinician entry to the literature
Within the framework and in mild of the exponential progress of data in small animal dermatology seeing that first e-book, the authors have revised the total textual content for the recent moment version, further 21 new sections and 131 new color images. the result's a instruction manual that's functional, large and up to date in its content material, fantastically illustrated and designed. the recent moment variation is of worth to veterinary practitioners and scholars, veterinary nurses, and technicians.
Read or Download A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat UK Version, Second Edition (Veterinary Color Handbook Series) PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Marek’s sickness is a kind of melanoma of bird attributable to a massive herpesvirus (MDV). It remains to be a probability to chook overall healthiness and welfare and all over the world losses are anticipated to be US$ 1 billion annually. Marek's Disease provides a well timed evaluate of the issues of Marek's illness with descriptions of the complicated viral existence cycle, how MDV objectives types of white blood cells, and information of the virus constitution, its genes and proteins.
Dieses Buch bietet einen Überblick über die Anatomie und Physiologie des Bewegungsapparates des Hundes. Es eignet sich perfect als begleitende Literartur für alle, die eine Weiterbildung im Bereich Veterinärmedizin speziel dem Bewegungsapparat des Hundes absolvieren. Ganz besonders geeignet ist dieses Buch für angehende Hundephysiotherapeuten und Tierheilpraktiker.
The all-new Fourth variation of Pathology of household Animals comprehensively covers the biology and pathology of ailments of household animals on a systemic simple. up-to-date and extended to mirror the present wisdom of the learn of household animal illnesses, this three-volume set appeals to veterinarians, veterinary scholars, trainee veterinary pathologists studying the scope in their box, and working towards pathologists faced with diagnostic difficulties.
The surgical procedure of the Alimentary Tract presents info pertinent to the elemental facets of the surgical procedure of the alimentary canal and its adnexal organs. This e-book examines the choice of operative equipment, advancements within the operative process, and some great benefits of pre-operative and post-operative therapy.
- Animal Parasites: Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention
- Color Atlas of Equine Pathology
- Homöopathische Arzneimittel-Bilder bei Hund und Katze: Lernen mit Cartoons (German Edition)
- Pathogenesis of Bacterial Infections in Animals
- Equine Back Pathology: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Mad Dogs and Meerkats: A History of Resurgent Rabies in Southern Africa (Ecology & History)
Extra resources for A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat UK Version, Second Edition (Veterinary Color Handbook Series)
A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat UK Version, Second Edition (Veterinary Color Handbook Series) by Patrick J. McKeever,Tim Nuttall,Richard G. Harvey