By CHOWDARI B V R ET AL
50 Years of fabrics technological know-how in Singapore describes in brilliant element how a newly autonomous state like Singapore built world-class examine features in fabrics technology that helped the rustic make speedy growth in strength, biomedical and electronics sectors. The economic system reflected this fast path of development, using home-grown know-how and the contribution of fabrics technological know-how to a few of the sectors is indisputable in making sure the industrial development and balance of Singapore.
- Historical Narrative Early Beginnings to offer (Freddy Boey)
- Composites, Nanocomposites and Hybrid fabrics (Chaobin He, Xiao Hu, Zhang Yu and John Wang)
- Materials for Water Remediation (Membranes) (Sui Zhang, Lin Luo, Zhi Wei Thong and Tai-Shung Chung)
- Nanostructured Catalytic and Adsorbent fabrics for Water Remediation (Zhong Chen and Teik Thye Lim)
- solar power and effort garage fabrics and units examine in Singapore (D Sabba, J Wang, M Srinivasan, A G Aberle and S Mhaisalkar )
- 50 Years of Biomaterials examine in Singapore (Subbu Venkatraman, Swee Hin Teoh and Ali Miserez)
- 2D fabrics (Andrew T S Wee, Kian Ping Loh and Antonio H Castro Neto)
- Electronic fabrics learn in Singapore (Chee Ying Khoo, Pooi See Lee, Sze Ter Lim and Chee Lip Gan)
- "Singaporean" fabrics technology: What Does the longer term carry? (Subbu Venkatraman)
Readership: normal public, humans drawn to background of Singapore, humans drawn to fabrics science.
- Covers the 50 yr historical past of fabrics technology in Singapore
- Shows how Singapore leads the realm within the box of fabrics science
- Projects the way forward for fabrics technology in Singapore
Read or Download 50 YEARS OF MATERIALS SCIENCE IN SINGAPORE (WORLD SCIENTIFIC SERIES ON SINGAPORE'S 50 YEARS OF NATION-BUILDING) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
The ebook bargains with all crucial elements of non-relativistic quantum physics as much as the quantization of fields. not like universal textbooks of quantum mechanics, sleek experiments are defined either for the aim of origin of the speculation and in terms of contemporary purposes. during this recognize functions to nano-electronics in addition to the conclusion of quantum-bits are provided and mentioned.
Aggregation-Induced Emission (AIE) is a singular photophysical phenomenon which deals a brand new platform for researchers to appear into the light-emitting procedures from luminogen aggregates, from which beneficial info on structure–property relationships could be accumulated and mechanistic insights should be won.
Nanotechnology is already having a dramatic effect on bettering water caliber and the second one version of Nanotechnology functions for fresh Water highlights either the demanding situations and the possibilities for nanotechnology to absolutely impact this quarter of environmental safety. This ebook offers particular details on state-of-the-art applied sciences, present learn, and developments that can influence the luck and uptake of the purposes.
The third foreign Congress on power potency and effort comparable fabrics (ENEFM2015) was once held from 19–23 October 2015. This congress concerned with the most recent advancements of sustainable power applied sciences, fabrics for sustainable power functions and environmental and fiscal views of power.
- Theory of Elasticity and Stress Concentration
- Smart Structures Theory (Cambridge Aerospace Series, 35)
- Micro- and Macromechanical Properties of Materials (Advances in Materials Science and Engineering)
- Skyrmions in Magnetic Materials (SpringerBriefs in Physics)
- Nanoscience and Cultural Heritage
- Thermal Behavior of Photovoltaic Devices: Physics and Engineering
Additional info for 50 YEARS OF MATERIALS SCIENCE IN SINGAPORE (WORLD SCIENTIFIC SERIES ON SINGAPORE'S 50 YEARS OF NATION-BUILDING)
50 YEARS OF MATERIALS SCIENCE IN SINGAPORE (WORLD SCIENTIFIC SERIES ON SINGAPORE'S 50 YEARS OF NATION-BUILDING) by CHOWDARI B V R ET AL